Welcome to the OAIRP Website!
Spring 2019 ConferenceWhen: Friday, April 26, 2019 from 8:00am-4:00pm
Where: Lorain County Community College
John A. Spitzer Conference Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd. Elyria, OH 44035
IPEDS Workshop: May 25th, 8:30am-4:30pm
IPEDS Finance 8:30am-12:00pm
IPEDS Data and Benchmarking 1:00pm-4:30pm
Information and registration here
The Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning is an organization of higher education professional working in the areas of Institutional Research and Strategic Planning in the State of Ohio. Our members represent institutions serving the two-year public, four-year public, and four-year private market sectors. OAIRP is Ohio's state-level affiliate for both the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) and the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP). OAIRP's purposes are:
- To promote institutional research, policy analysis, program planning, budgetary planning, and space planning as professional activities in higher education within the State of Ohio;
- To exchange information, methods, and reports/findings among colleges and universities within the State of Ohio;
- To provide a forum in which institutional researchers, planners, policy analysts, and other educational professionals can discuss issues of interest, seek mutual assistance for common problems, and consider trends and developments common to the future of public and private institutions of higher education in Ohio;
- To promote professional development of the membership;
- To promote inter-institutional cooperation on projects and research and/or planning activities to investigate or solve common areas of concern; and
- To sponsor such other activities and programs related to research and planning in higher education as the membership shall, from time to time, deem to be in the best interests of higher education in Ohio.